Spinach Feta Turkey Meatballs
- 1 Lb ground lean turkey
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs of choice
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 large handfuls (about 2 cups) of fresh spinach, chopped info small pea size pieces
- 1/3 C feta cheese crumbled
- 2 TBS olive oil
(1) Mix all ingredients except olive oil, mix thoroughly to combine
(2) heat a pan to medium heat with the olive oil in it, cool the meatballs for about 5-7 minutes on each side to create a crispy exterior
(3) After the outside of the meatballs have crisped, place in an oven at 350F for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Enjoy these on their own, in a wrap or on a salad! I love these for meal prep and they last in the fridge for about 5 days.