Spinach and Artichoke Cauliflower Pizza
If you are from New York, then you know about @artichokepizza...about everyone I know has had a night where they had a few too many cocktails and somehow ended up inhaling a slice of the famous ARTICHOKE pizza .
This pizza recipe is UNREAL and so close to the real thing, without all the added calories and fat!
Here I used @califlourfoods crust, I have been using their crusts for years and I absolutely love them! They are super filling and satisfying. Let me know if you want me to show you guys some of the unique ways I use their crusts!
- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 2 TBS light sour cream
- 1 tsp of Green Onion Dip Powder
- 1/4 Cup Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 TBS shredded parmesan
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 3-4 Artichoke hearts from the can, cut into quarters
(1) Prepare cauliflower crust per instructions.
(2) While crust is cooking, mix the light sour cream with the onion dip powder.
(3) Try to drain the liquid from the artichoke hearts using a paper towel, they will still be wet and that is ok. Chop artichokes into quarters.
(4) Once pizza crust is golden brown, remove from the oven. Spread the sour cream mixture over the crust, top with chopped spinach, cheese and artichokes.
(5) Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden!