Matcha Swirl Pound Cake (Low Carb, Dairy Free, Grain Free)
matcha lovers rejoice….this matcha swirl pound cake is the sweetest way to get your matcha fix! This treat is super moist, dense, rich in flavor and it has been the perfect companion to my inulin coffee.
FIBER NUTRITION (for 12 slices): 150 Calories, 9 Carb, 7 fiber, 2 net carbs
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 C almond milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 4 scoops vanilla 20/20 by @f_factor
- 1 tbs matcha powder
- 3 tbs oat fiber (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbs cinnamon
- Cinnamon Swirl Filling: 1 tbs coconut oil, 1/4 cup monk fruit, and 1 tbs cinnamon
(1) Mix all ingredients together except the matcha and the ingredients for the cinnamon swirl filling,
(2) Preheat oven to 375F and grease a loaf pan,
(3) Fill the loaf pan halfway up with the 1/3-2/3 the batter, then add the matcha to the remainder of the batter and mix thoroughly,
(4) Sprinkle the cinnamon swirl filling to cover the batter in the pan, and then cover the cinnamon swirl filling with the remaining matcha flavored batter (because it is a thick dough, spread the dough to cover the top)
(4) Top with whatever you choose or leave the topping plain,
(5) Bake for 50-60 minutes (cover the top with tinfoil after 30 minutes), after 50 minutes, check to see if a toothpick comes out clean when stuck through the center.
Store in the fridge for 5-7 days and ENJOY!