Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups
4-Ingredient recipe that is simple and delicious
I such a sweet tooth 🦷 and these are a simple and delicious treat, using only 4 INGREDIENTS.
NUTRITION: 35 CALORIES per cup and 1.3 net carb (2.5 fiber and 3.9 carb)‼️
✔️INGREDIENTS (makes 12 cups, 35 calories each)
- 1/3 Cup @pbtrimmed
- 1/4 Cup Fine Wheat Bran (Shiloh Farms)
- 5 tablespoons of @lilys_sweets_chocolate Chips
- 1/2 TBS Stevia (optional)
- Silicon Mini muffin pan or chocolate making dish
- Mix powdered PB, Wheat Bran, Stevia and then gradually add water until a semi-dry dough forms. Form the dough into 12 small disks (about 3/4 inch in diameter and 2 mm thick), place the disks on a plate and in the freezer.
- Allow the disks to freeze for at-least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the Lily’s Chips (either by double boiler or in the microwave, in 20 second increments).
- When the chocolate has melted, add about 1/2 TBS of chocolate to the base of each muffin mold, then place the peanut butter disks into the muffin molds onto of the chocolate, pushing the disks down so the chocolate pushes up around the sides of the disk.
- Then spoon ano ther 1/2 TBS of chocolate on top of the PB disks. Place back in the freezer for at-least 1 hour.