Low Carb Peach Cobbler Muffins
These muffins are just as delicious as they look, this little taste of Spring is just what I need to keep me warm and toasty during these cold days!
NUTRITION: only 100 CALORIES PER MUFFIN and 9 Carb-7 Fiber per muffin (2 NET CARB). . YOU MUST TRY THESE
MUFFIN INGREDIENTS (serves 4): * 1 cup (4 scoops) 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder (Vanilla flavor) * 2 tsp baking powder * 2 tsp coconut oil * 8 egg whites * 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt * 2/3 cup wheat bran * Frozen Peaches — 1 Slice per muffin
* Sugar Free Peach Jam/Preserves (I used Polaner)
* 1 tsp stevia (optional) ✔️CRUMB TOPPING RECIPE: * 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
* 3 Tbsp coconut oil * 1 tsp cinnamon * MIX ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER .
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a standard-sized 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (except peaches, jam and crumbs). Whisk mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
3. Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling each cup ~3/4 of the way full.
4. Place 1 slice of peach on each muffin and a teaspoon of Peach jam.
5. Top each muffin with the crumb topping
6. Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffin tops are golden brown. (make sure to bake all the way through)