Low Carb Chocolate Donuts
A common misconception about healthy food is that it doesn't taste good 🙅🏻♀️.... These doughnuts are a prime example of how food can taste delicious AND be healthy ‼️ I love these donuts because they taste SOOO good and yet they still are aligned with my wellness goals!
NUTRITION: Only 45 Calories, less than 1 NET CARB and 4.5 grams of FIBER per donut‼️
✔️INGREDIENTS (makes 18 donuts, 4 per serving):
* Doughnut Pan
* 1 cup (4 scoops) Vanilla @f_factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder (either flavor)
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp cinnamon .
* 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
* 8 egg whites
* 2/3 cup fine wheat bran @shiloh_farms_foods
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 TBS of Fiber Syrup (I use @choczero or @sukrinusa gold)--this is optional and if you dont have this syrup, you can still make the recipe but the donuts come out a little dry (you can add 1 banana to the recipe instead)
🎊 Topping: @lilys_sweets_chocolate Chips and sprinkles (sprinkles are optional as they have sugar and raise the nutrition contents)--alternative to sprinkles include chia seeds, coconut flakes, or Bee Pollen .
(1) Whip Egg whites thoroughly, then add in all other ingredients
(2) Pour batter in greased Doughnut pan, bake for 15 minutes at 400F
(3) Melt the Lily's chocolate and then with a spoon top the doughnuts with the chocolate and topping of your choice! Store in the fridge.