Healthy Cinnamon Swirl Pound Cake
It really took all of my self control not to eat this entire loaf yesterday....this CINNAMON SWIRL POUND CAKE tastes like the real deal and won’t add on the lbs, it will rev up your metabolism and keep you full all morning long. Enjoy a slice with a cup of coffee or tea!
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 4 scoops vanilla 20/20
- 3 tbs oat fiber (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbs cinnamon
- Cinnamon Swirl Filling: 1 tbs coconut oil, 1/4 cup monk fruit, and 1 tbs cinnamon
(1) Mix all ingredients together (except the ingredients for the cinnamon swirl filling),
(2) Preheat oven to 375F and grease a loaf pan,
(3) Fill the loaf pan halfway up with the batter, sprinkle the cinnamon swirl filling to cover the batter, and then cover the cinnamon swirl filling with the remaining batter
(4) Top with whatever you choose, I used pumpkin seeds, pistachios and a dash of cinnamon
(5) Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when stuck through the center.
Store in the fridge for 5-7 days and ENJOY!