Low Carb Vanilla and Apricot Crepes
RISE N’ SHINE ✨ these CREPES are so delicious, they are the perfect base for any topping ‼️ TOPPINGS i love include....
🐝 BEE POLLEN. Bee Pollen is a complete protein, rich in VITAMINS, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. Bee Pollen is a brain booster and is an immune system builder! There are countless benefits from Bee Pollen and I love using it to top crepes!
🍯 FIBER SYRUP. i love @choczero syrup because it is high fiber and low carb, it is perfect to sweeten up any treat! .
🍓BERRIES. Berries are high in fiber and low in sugar, so they are great to add to crepes while preventing blood sugar spikes! .
🥥 COCONUT FLAKES. I use @shiloh_farms_foods unsweetened shredded coconut to top my crepes. They add the perfect crunch to this recipe! .
🍑HIGH FIBER FRUIT PRESERVE. I use Polaner brand peach fruit preserve to fill my crepes. It is high in fiber, so it is a great way to up your fiber intake from the start of the day and it will keep me full all morning long! .
✔️INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
* 4 egg whites
* 2 scoops F-Factor Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
* 1 tsp coconut oil
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
* TOPPING IDEAS: Bee pollin, coconut flakes, fiber syrup, berries
1. In a mixing bowl combine egg whites (I like to whip the eggs first to yield more crepes), 20/20 powder, coconut oil, cinnamon, and almond milk. Whisk until well combined.
2. Lightly coat a 12-inch non-stick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup of batter to pan and swirl to cover the bottom of the skillet.
3. Cook until golden brown (3-4 minutes) and flip with a large spatula. Cook for another minute and remove from pan.
4. Repeat until remaining batter is used. Recipe should yield 4 crepes.