Healthy Samoa Cookies
If you are a fan of girl scout cookies, then you must try this spin on the Samoa Girl Scout cookie.These are SOOO good... I have been craving this traditional treat and the healthy spin is EVEN BETTER‼️ NUTRITION: ONLY 3 net carbs (6.25 FIBER and 9.25 Carb) and 91 calories per cookie ‼️
✔️INGREDIENTS (makes 12 cookies)
- 1/4 almond flour,
- 4 tbsp coconut flour,
- 2 TBS unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 TBS Choc Zero Syrup
- 2 scoops chocolate @f_factor 20/20 powder,
- 1 egg,
- 1 egg white,
- 2 tbsp coconut oil,
- 1 tsp of stevia,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract,
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 5 TBS Lily’s Chip
(1) Mix all ingredients together except the @lilys_sweets_chocolate chips,
(2) make 12 small balls and place them on a greased baking sheet, form the dough into flat disks (they barely rise so make them the shape you want),
(3) then use a straw to poke out the centers of the cookies,
(4) bake them at 350F for 15 minutes.... .
(5) NEXT, while cookies are cooling, melt the @lilys_sweets_chocolatechips
(6) set up a piece of wax paper or a plate (wax paper makes it easier to lift the cookies when they harden), dip the bottom of the cookies in chocolate and plate directly on the wax paper,
(7) drizzle the cookies with remaining chocolate and sprinkles with unsweetened coconut flakes.
(8) Place in the fridge or freezer for at least 30 minutes to set and ENJOY ‼️