3 Tips to Stay On Track
Personal practices that are pivotal to my successful pursuit of wellbeing
What are your intentions for this week?! Instead of dwelling on your regretful indulgences from this weekend, I CHALLENGE you to spend this week focusing on what your goals are, and take a step, small or large, towards achieving those goals....
⭐️Here are just a few of my personal PRACTICES & TIPS, which I challenge you to incorporate into your routine this week:
- 1 LITER BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE💧 Every night before you go to sleep, keep a liter sized bottle of water next to your bed, so when you wake up in the morning, you will have the water there for you and CHUG it... try to finish 1 Liter of water before you leave the house! I find this helps me stay in track with my goal of having 3 Liters of water per day AND it is so healthy to feed your body water after a long night of sleep. .
- IF YOU FAIL TO PREPARE, YOU PREPARE TO FAIL....Bring cut up vegetables, such as cucumber and peppers, to work or class with you this week! It is so important to be prepared so when hunger strikes you reach for vegetables rather than pretzels or another office snack.
- COOK ONCE, EAT TWICE... during the week, I find that I am so tired at the end of the day and sometimes lack energy to whip up a five star meal 💁🏻♀️ so on the nights when i do have energy, I make sure to make plenty of food so I can eat the leftovers for the following nights. .
🥰RECIPE by @purelypope: .
- 2 C riced cauliflower
- 1 C almond milk
- 2 TBS flax seed
- 1 TBS cacao powder - 2 Scoops @f_factor 20/20 powder .
- Toppings of choice: here I used buckwheat, coconut flakes, berries and pumpkin seeds.